[CLUE-Talk] telemarketing list

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Thu Sep 25 21:10:04 MDT 2003

At 07:51 PM 9/25/2003 -0600, Dennis J Perkins wrote:

>Interesting that he blocked it before Bush even signed it.  How legal is
>that?  I'm not surprised, tho.  The legal system is broken.
>
>I hope he gets a lot of telemarketing calls.

I'm hoping that each of the 51 million people who are on the DNC list call
him exactly once, since his ruling provides that he has to ask each of them
separately not to call him, as governed by TCPA.  I'm expressly NOT
advocating multiple phone calls from the same person.

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
Lamport's Law:
A distributed system is one in which the failure of a computer
you didn't even know existed can render your own computer unusable.