[CLUE-Talk] Linux/Cisco Job

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Mon Aug 16 23:22:52 MDT 2004

Hello - I wanted to see if there was any interest for some help I need
at my company in Downtown Denver.  I am looking for somebody to come in
some day this week or next to help me set up a Cisco 515e PIX
Firewall/VPN box.  I may also try to set up a snort box, but I'm
primarily looking for someone who can show me how to setup this Cisco
PIX so it can be used as a firewall and VPN.  If anybody is interested,
my company will pay $30/hr for the day.
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com