[clue-talk] Triaging spam

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Mon Dec 27 09:55:49 MST 2004

You're right about consent.  But I guess I'd rather tie it intimately to
content.  In other words, the source of the content must be the
responsible party and offer the optin system, not merely the sender.  So
based on the content (e.g. a URL) if we know that entity to have the
optin system, we can say that that content is OK to let through,
regardless of who is sending it.

But maybe... that leaves some holes for people to get through.

Angelo