[clue-talk] The War On...?

JD. Brown brownstixzz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 14:25:08 MST 2004

> I don't think it's the least bit sad, but I do agree
> that "it's so stupid it's unreal."

It's sad in a sense that the laws are behind in the digital age and it seems
to be built on each new "pirate" caught.
The technology has been there; as soon as the P2P software was released. So
why wait 1-5 years later when the public has already "taken money from
hollywood" as they state, when all along. It's been this crappy economy.
I do not support stealing someone's work. I just cannot believe how they
waited and than decided to do something. When it should of been done years
earlier.

The rope on our end keeps shrinking as we give up our little liberties. One MM
at a time.
At the rate that the Motion Picture Association, RIAA, and others keep
cracking down on all of us innocent people due to the "Pirates" with our paid
discs and dictatorship technology (I.E. Locked DVD's/CD's). I will stop
buying before too long.

> Hello, McFly?  They have more Lawyers, Guns,and Money,
> than you do.  If you get caught, and they decide to
> make an example of you, it's your own fault.

To bad for the people that do get caught. They simply cannot, "Go Back To The
Future"; retract what they did, give money back to the writers, Robert
Zemeckis, Bob Gale, and Director; He, himself, Robert Zemeckis.

Greed Obides!
Publicity Shines!
Power Rules!
Money Talks!