[clue-talk] The War On...?

Don Collier dcollier at collierclan.com
Wed Dec 29 10:59:25 MST 2004

Well,  I have to agree and disagree on this one.  I think that the
punishment should be heavy, but 15 years is crazy.  Something to keep in
mind is that this is the max sentence.  He will most likely get only a
couple of years.

JD said " You know what's sad about it. It only takes one mark on your
record to destroy you and your life for the rest of your life.  This is
so stupid it's unreal....."  My feeling on this is that it was his
choice.  He knew that he was breaking the law and he make a choice to
continue with that behavior.  Now he has to pay the price for his
actions.  I do not, however, think that he deserves 15 years
imprisonment for that choice though.

--
Don Collier
don at collierclan.com