[clue-talk] The War On...?

Tommy Phillips tommy_pelican at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 17:33:14 MST 2004

How about a little perspective here?  We are talking
about swapping digital music, not racial injustice.
This is not an issue of civil disobedience; it's just
laziness and greed.

If you feel that free music is necessary to your
mental health, turn on the radio.

( And, yes, the music companies are operating on
laziness and greed, also.  Two wrongs don't make a
right.)