[clue-talk] The War On...?

Don Collier dcollier at collierclan.com
Thu Dec 30 10:28:42 MST 2004

You are missing the point of what I had said.  My point is that we DO
have to obey the laws that we feel are unjust while we try to get those
laws changed.  Getting arrested for a cause means nothing at all.  It is
a personal statement and bears no weight in getting that law changed.
Not to mention the fact that you are now in jail and have limited
resources to fight the fight.

--
Don Collier
don at collierclan.com