[clue-talk] The War On...?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Dec 30 15:07:51 MST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:50:56 -0700
Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> I guess the HTML version removes the >'s in favor of some way of
> indenting or color change?

Just look at it. I has stuff like <blockquote> and <pre> for the most
part. I guess it parses the quote leaders and tries to figure out what
constitutes a block. Hmm, now I'm having dastardly thoughts on how to muck
up that parser. <evil grin>

OK, as much as I hate HTML formatted mail, no I won't really deliberately
try to mess with it. But I'd like to. Mwahahahahahhaa!

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E