[CLUE-Talk] Bush to order bipartisian review of Iraq allegations of WMD

Larry Cerney lcerney at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 2 14:07:26 MST 2004

I think they are to call the commission "The Bush Scapegoat Commission".
There is no doubt in my mind that Dubya, Cheney and the Sect of War Rummy
knew exactly what they were doing.  Remember Paul O'Neil's comments that at
the FIRST cabinet meeting the over throw of Iraq was already in the works?
Remember Cheney's meetings with the CIA at which he berated the analysis's
to give him more?  Two powerful oilman running this country and now we
control the second largest reserve of oil in the world maintained by the
VP's former (yeah, right) company Halliburton.  Coincidence?  I think not.
Too bad over five hundreds of Americans had to die, Thousands more wounded
not to mention the tens of thousands of Iraqi killed and wounded.  All for
oil.

Regime change starts at home!

Just my $0.02....
Larry

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of
thinking we were at when we created them."
--Albert Einstein