[CLUE-Talk] Bush to order bipartisian review of Iraq allegations of WMD

G. Richard Raab rraab at plusten.com
Mon Feb 2 06:00:24 MST 2004

On Sunday 01 February 2004 10:44 pm, Jeff Cann wrote:

> Some of us never believed any of the Administration's allegations, so it is
> so satisfying that as the truth comes out, we were right on.
>
> Anyone still believe there were WMD in Iraq?

Yes.
But I hate lumping these in all together.

I am still quite certain that there were/are biologicals and most likely
chemicals.
I have always doubted that they had nukes though.
With biologicals, we are talking about the ability to hide something as small
as 100 small vials in all of iraq. You have forgetten all the media that Iraq
had. Iraq was not into general research (Reagan's henchmen pushed them in the
early 80's in this direction).

I do find it funny that ppl that belive GWB is not a liar. He knowingly lied
about Iraq and the uranium collection, then blamed the CIA.

Likewise, he blamed CIA/NSA for lack of intel on 9/11, yet and independant
republican committee (and numerous other sources) came out recently and said
that there was plenty of intel (that was without GWB cooperating and giving
up what the white house had).

Further he is about to call for an investigation into the "lack of intel".
Yet, he has an investigation going on the traitor in the white house,
as well as an investigation on the Anthrax, even though there was a number of
lies/blaming on that one (and several lies left to go).

Nothing yet on the last 2.

--
cheers
g.r.r.