[CLUE-Talk] AmericanISP

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Sat Jan 17 01:35:23 MST 2004

On Friday, Jan 16, 2004, at 06:39 America/Denver, Dennis J Perkins
wrote:

> How many people on this list use AmericanISP?  How soon did you notice
> problems

I remember years ago their finger server would gladly tell you EVERYONE
online on their systems and what their usernames were... never thought
those guys had much of a clue about running an ISP after seeing that...
  not much respect for privacy there.  Wheee...

Sounds like they don't know how to run mail or webservers either, but
I'll admit, I'm only going off of your report for that part.  :-)

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com