[CLUE-Talk] Only in Colorado and oh how true.

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Jan 19 19:29:38 MST 2004

* Steve Fry (cluelist at ir3w.com) wrote:
> > Next one: What's the name of the former brothel in LoDo that changed names
> > a number of times, but is once again operating under the name it did when
> > it was a brothel in the early 1900's?
>
> <guessing>
>
> Soiled Dove???
>
> </guessing>

I was thinking it was that place at Market and 14th.  Can't seem to
remember the name, though ... Whatever it was, it had a history, I went
there when it was a bar, I think it was once a brothel, but it was
defunct the last time I noticed.

Tim
==  Vanity Page: http://tinyurl.com/vkhp    ==
== Hello_World.c: 17 Errors, 31 Warnings... ==