[CLUE-Talk] Only in Colorado and oh how true.

G. Richard Raab rraab at plusten.com
Mon Jan 19 21:06:16 MST 2004

On Monday 2004 January 19 07:29 pm, Timothy C. Klein wrote:

> I was thinking it was that place at Market and 14th.  Can't seem to
> remember the name, though ... Whatever it was, it had a history, I went
> there when it was a bar, I think it was once a brothel, but it was
> defunct the last time I noticed.
>
> Tim

House of mirrors.

As far as the place at market and 14th, well, all of market was a huge set of
bordello's (hence market street).
Apparently it ran several blocks of bordello.
Now the real test of libertarianism: Who would like to push for legal
prostition and simply limit it back to market street ?   :)