[CLUE-Talk] Only in Colorado and oh how true.

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Jan 19 23:44:09 MST 2004

* G. Richard Raab (rraab at plusten.com) wrote:
> On Monday 2004 January 19 07:29 pm, Timothy C. Klein wrote:
>
> > I was thinking it was that place at Market and 14th.  Can't seem to
> > remember the name, though ... Whatever it was, it had a history, I went
> > there when it was a bar, I think it was once a brothel, but it was
> > defunct the last time I noticed.
> >
> > Tim
>
> House of mirrors.
>
> As far as the place at market and 14th, well, all of market was a huge set of
> bordello's (hence market street).
> Apparently it ran several blocks of bordello.
> Now the real test of libertarianism: Who would like to push for legal
> prostition and simply limit it back to market street ?   :)

Hmm, House of Mirror wasn't the one I was thinking of.  Wish I could
remember that name, it's bugging me ...

Hey, I have always been in favor of legal prostituion.  If you can sell
bombs and guns, why can't you sell an orgasm? :-)

Seeing as how I walk Market street quite often, I bet it would liven up
my trip.
==  Vanity Page: http://tinyurl.com/vkhp    ==
== Hello_World.c: 17 Errors, 31 Warnings... ==