mozilla thunderbird (was Re: [CLUE-Talk] Only in Colorado and oh how true.)

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Wed Jan 21 23:02:33 MST 2004

> p.s. I am trying out Mozilla Firebird -- is this e-mail in HTML format?
> I can't find the usual Netscape/Mozilla places to set it to default to
> text!  Stupid thing.  I even had to download the "Offline" plugin to get
> back online/offline mail sync capabilities... silly.  Why'd they take it
> out in the first place?

if you're talking about the mozilla slimmed down email client, you might
mean thunderbird, as firebird is the browser.

for the option to send as html or not (took me a while to find, too) go
to account settings, composition & addresses, and look for the checkbox
at the top labled 'send email in html format'.

hth.

-Evan Widger