[CLUE-Talk] Re: mozilla thunderbird

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Thu Jan 22 16:56:27 MST 2004

While we must keep in mind it hasn't even gotten to the 1.0 stage yet, I
would agree: one of the things I liked most about Mozilla and other non-MS
software (like OpenOffice) is that the menu items were WAY more intuitive
to me than in something like Outlook or Word.  MS has a tendency to put
things in weird places--then most people I guess get used to these.  Maybe
that's why Thunderbird decided to move some things around: to put things
in places most MS users would naturally look.  But as for me, my vote is
to keep them where they are, or improve them.  I'm surprised Outlook
doesn't have a menu called "Menu" or something.

Angelo