[CLUE-Talk] Spam with my domain forged as 'From'

Angelo Bertolli angelo at freeshell.org
Mon Jan 26 20:29:44 MST 2004

Encourage those hosts to deny based on relaying and not the from
address?  Contact the hosts and let them know your situation at the very
least.  It's totally acceptable to block spam domains, so they probably
think your domain is as such.  If you can give them some kind of proof
that you own the domain,  and that you had nothing to do with those
messages, they'll probably change their policy on your domain, and try
to filter those spam by IP instead.

Angelo