[CLUE-Talk] a new note in the usa/iraq tune \\ "barbarians"

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Tue Jan 27 07:20:34 MST 2004

Quoting bill ehlert <ehlert_b at yahoo.com>:

> > Historically, might makes right, I know... but
> > it's still pretty
> > silly-looking to the rest of the world.  We're
> > barbarians.  Maybe
>

> **  gee, you know, we are!
>
>     we've been in this being-a-country
>     business for  2.x  centuries.
>
>     england, france, spain  --  many
>     centuries!
>
>     and china, india, japan  -- thousands
>     of years.
>
>     perhaps we do have someting to learn
>     from our elders.  maybe we should
>     give it a try.

Uhh, gee, we are NOT barbarians!

Yes, our country, as a geopolitical set of boundries on the map is much younger
than any of those.  However, our system of government outlined in the US
Constitution is the oldest on the planet.

France...Muslim women can't wear berkaa's?

Ask the people of Nepal what barbaric nations need to learn from China.

Spain...bull fights?
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy