[CLUE-Talk] I'm getting dizzy from the Bush Administration's Spin

Dennis J Perkins djperkins at americanisp.net
Tue Jan 27 12:22:01 MST 2004

Hasn't he identified other countries as "evil", like Syria, Iran and N. Korea?
Will he invade one of them to make people forget about this?

Remember Hitler's quote about if you tell a lie, tell a big one because people
are more likely to believe the big lie.

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20040127.wxiraq27/BNStory/Front/