[CLUE-Talk] I'm getting dizzy from the Bush Administration's Spin

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier jzb at dissociatedpress.net
Fri Jan 30 12:20:47 MST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:19:11 -0800
Randy Arabie <randy at arabie.org> wrote:

> Here's a good excerpt regarding the pre-war intelligence:
>
> <quote from http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/01/28/kay.transcript/ >

*snip*

> And never -- not in a single case -- was the explanation, "I was pressured to do this." The explanation was very often, "The limited data we had led one to
> reasonably conclude this. I now see that there's another explanation for it."

Hmm... maybe because the dissenting intelligence agents learned their
lesson from the Valerie Plame case? Piss off the administration and
they'll find a way to get even...

Zonker
--
"A leader is best when people barely know that he exists,
less good when they obey and acclaim him, worse when they