[CLUE-Talk] Webmaster needed

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 10:21:54 MST 2004

Jed:

Hopefully you did not get a copy of this from my rmsel.org email account -- something wasn't working right and I deceided to try again, with my home email account.

Just wondering if you would be willing to consider working on our website? The school is finally willing to pay someone to do it. I think they might be interested in some database stuff, but I don't really know what they have in mind. Does this sound like something you do, could do, would do? I like to try to work with folks from CLUE when I can.

I remembered that you do the CLUE website, but couldn't remember whether you do websites for a living or not. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I am a CLUE member and infrequently post to the CLUE-Talk list and attend the meetings.

My cell number is 720-935-4437.  Please call or email, whichever is your preference.

Thanks,

Rita Gibson
Network Administrator
Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning

Rita Gibson\r\nrgibson57 at earthlink.net