[CLUE-Talk] Linux Journal: RC Awards

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Jul 8 10:42:29 MDT 2004

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:23:16 -0600
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com> wrote:

> This sounds like it's more of a problem of a bad choice of site name on
> someone's part than something any poll for "Favorite Linux Site" is
> going to "fix".

Linux Journal claims to be part of the community. What their parent, SSC
Publications, did was not a communitarian thing. This seems to me to be a
way to let them know that, even if it is a bit subtle.

The whole story: http://linuxgazette.net/issue97/moen.html

--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/