[CLUE-Talk] Wanted: Used IDE Drive

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Jul 14 16:07:48 MDT 2004

Hi Folks.

In anticipation of a fresh install of SuSE, I've been looking for another
IDE drive. Wanting to save some bucks, I figured I'd try to find something
used. Oddly enough, those places selling used IDE drives are wanting
prices equivalent to new, or even better, and apparently not inclined to
haggling.

So, I'm offering $1/GB for a decent internal IDE drive, 10-20 GB in size,
if anyone has one to get rid of. I'd want ATA100 and at least 5400RPM.

Does that seem unreasonable?

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/