[CLUE-Talk] Article: Constructing RHEL v. 3

Hani Duwaik hduwaik at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 16:01:34 MST 2004

I came across this article today regarding all that goes into the
development of an 'enterprise' linux kernel (at least from Red Hat's
perspective).  I found it interesting and thought others might as well.

It's from Tim Burke, the director of Server Development at Red Hat.

-Hani

=====
Hani Duwaik
The Unknown:
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know.
We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

—Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing - Rumsfield