[CLUE-Talk] HR.3799 -- Can Anyone Interpret

Tue Mar 23 13:46:57 MST 2004

I thought 'legalese' was the first real-world implementation of one-way
encryption,  but I'll take a swing at it.

The supreme court will not hear cases where someone is attempting to sue
a government [official] for acknowledging God as sovereign.

That is the least lossy translation I can offer.