[CLUE-Talk] Marketing Your Linux Skills

Chris Schock black at clapthreetimes.com
Fri May 7 13:26:29 MDT 2004

It just seems wrong that recruiters look for some unix/linux die hard with
10 years of experience by perusing Word documents for selection.

I understand that recruiters themselves are not technical people and thus
are bound by the software Corporate America uses, but unix/linux and Word
documents just... seems wrong.