[CLUE-Talk] MS and IP

JD. Brown brownstixzz at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 16:35:23 MST 2004

I have! This came up a few days ago. It's only a matter of time before M.S. pulls another nonsense
move to try to shut linux down.

It's another B.S. tactic scare. Like always from them. I could care less if they do it.
The reason being, It'll hose up our judicial system from commercial and opensourse software fights
and possibly ban our so called IP patents for good.

It's getting crazy anymore with the M.S. camp and their sock puppets.

I'm waiting and willing to fight.

JD