[CLUE-Talk] FW: Hacker story for Denver Post

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:17:40 MDT 2004

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

Just to clarify, are we talking about "hackers" or "crackers".

I fear that it's the latter going under the name of the former, which
is such an amazing shame.

Ross, you could do a great service to the public if you educate them
on the difference early in the article and then use the terms
_correctly_ throughout the rest of the article.

Greg