[CLUE-Talk] FW: Hacker story for Denver Post

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:58:12 MDT 2004

If you want to profile a way GNU/Linux is helping our schools get
smarter and our landfills get emptier, how about the story of
RecycleIT, Charles Oriez, Rita Gibson and the Rocky Mountain School of
Expeditionary Learning.

http://www.rmc.sierraclub.org/recycleit/

Greg

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:36:33 -0600, Patty Laushman
<patty at theuptimegroup.com> wrote:
> open to suggestions.  We have an opportunity to help shape this article.
> Here is a direct quote:
>
> .. To be honest with you, I know very little about "hackers" and come to
> this story with no preconceptions. I am looking for someone who perhaps has
> broken into remote networks in the past, perhaps as a teenager, and is now
> applying that talent in other directions. Although really I would welcome
> any suggestions you have...."
>
> Patty Laushman

Asking a question?  Was it a smart one?
November 9th. The web will never be the same.
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=26415