[CLUE-Talk] KISS Speakers Needed

David A. Jenne dajenne at flash.net
Tue Sep 7 10:04:25 MDT 2004

Thanks you to all who responded to my previous request for speakers!
We now have main topic speakers lined up for September, October, and a
series of ideas and volunteers for a few months beyond.

We are still in need of KISS presentations for September and October.  These
presentations need be no more than 15-20 minutes.  They generally comprise
an overview or a short demo.  They are not in-depth and you don't have to be
an expert.  Any technology or idea that you've played around with and that
interests you will do just fine!

Please reply if interested!

Thanks,

David A. Jenne