[CLUE-Talk] KISS Speakers Needed

dperkins at techangle.com dperkins at techangle.com
Tue Sep 7 12:39:02 MDT 2004

Maybe later, if I ever get the cross-compiler for the Athlon 64 compiled
and working.  This appears to be cutting edge for some reason.  All of my
attempts so far fail when I try to build the C library.

Would it be a good idea to occasionally have something a bit more
interactive?  I'm not sure what would work, maybe a discussion on
something that is currently relevent to Linux.  Or some kind of
mini-workshop.