[CLUE-Talk] Re: [CLUE-Tech] <OT> gmail again

Warren warren at guano.org
Tue Sep 7 12:04:52 MDT 2004

Collins Richey <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

 > Gmail has a somewhat strange method of generating headers...

While I don't like the idea of "someone" reading my email to generate
relevant ads, the Gmail interface is simple, effective, and easy on the
eyes.  I just wouldn't use Gmail for anything that I wanted to keep
even moderately private.

There is a customizable labeling feature on messages and filtering.
 However, even when I jump through the hoops necessary to "delete" a
message, I get the feeling that it actually lives on in Google-space.

There's also a neat Gmail-based blog hot off the presses:
http://ion.gluch.org.mx/files/Hacks/gallina/

--

 </W>