[CLUE-Talk] Re: [CLUE-Tech] <OT> gmail again

Warren warren at guano.org
Tue Sep 7 16:51:00 MDT 2004

Jeff Cann <j.cann at isuma.org> wrote:

 > I wonder what would happen with my advertisements in my gmail
 > account if all of the messages were encrypted?  That might be an
 > interesting experiment.

I peppered some test email messages with "colorful" and clinical (koff,
koff) words, but I couldn't generate any "colorful" advertisements.  :)

Greg Knaddison <greg.knaddison at gmail.com> wrote:

 > <sorry for the continued off topic stuff>

This is the CLUE-Talk list...not much is off-topic here.  I didn't
remove the "[CLUE-Tech]" tag from the subject line when I first
responded...   ...my bad...

--

 </W>