[CLUE-Talk] Re: [CLUE-Tech] <OT> gmail again

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 17:14:12 MDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:04:09 -0600, Jeff Cann <j.cann at isuma.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday 07 September 2004 3:50 pm, Greg Knaddison wrote:
>
> > BTW - Gmail offers SSL access to the webmail.
>
> Cool.  I didn't realize SSL was available.  That is certainly an improvement
> over others like Yahoo which curiously allow you only to use SSL for login,
> but not reading messages.
>
> But, without Jed's suggestion of encryption your gmail is still available to
> Google, inc.

I'm probably alone in this respect, but I don't care what anyone
(google, etc.) does with my email. I don't even notice the tailored
adverts most of the time.

Of course, if John Kerry gets elected, I'm sure I'll be on an action
list. My friends keep me posted with all the juicy stories, images,
etc. about the Kerry campaign.

--
 /\/\
(CR) Collins Richey