[clue-talk] Speakers wanted!

DAVID JENNE dajenne at flash.net
Wed Apr 27 12:13:59 MDT 2005

Share your knowledge with the world!  (or at least the CLUE audience).  CLUE has a need for presentations for our upcoming meetings.  If there is a topic which you are familiar with or just interested in, please consider giving a presentation at a future CLUE meeting.

Presentations can be in one of two formats:

KISS ("Keep It Simple, Stupid") presentations last about 20 minutes and cover a basic Linux topic or present a new application or idea that the speaker is interested in.  You do NOT have to be an "expert" on whatever it is.

The main presentation lasts at most an hour and is a more in-depth talk on a particular subject.  Topics can be technical or of general interest.

We are in need of KISS presenters for May and June and KISS and MAIN presentations for meetings after that.  Please feel free to contact me via this list or independently if you have any interest in presenting, know of someone who would be interested or just have a question or two.

Who knows?  A CLUE presentation might be the stepping-stone to a great new career!

Thanks,

Dave Jenne
CLUE Speaker Coordinator