[clue-talk] Speakers wanted!

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Wed Apr 27 16:41:49 MDT 2005

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
DAVID JENNE wrote:

> Share your knowledge with the world!  (or at least the CLUE audience).
> CLUE has a need for presentations for our upcoming meetings.  If there
> is a topic which you are familiar with or just interested in, please
> consider giving a presentation at a future CLUE meeting.

I can't volunteer right now, but here's an interesting snippet from
http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;669959914;fp;16;fpid;0

[ quote ]
Speaking at Linux Australia's annual Linux conferernce, Linux.conf.au, in
Canberra last week, Colorado-based Linux kernel developer Jonathan Corbet
said predicting kernel development is hard but is "possible".
[ end quote ]

Colorado-based kernel developer? Anybody know this guy? Hey, should be at
most, 6 degrees of seperation between any CLUEbie and him.

jed
--
http://s88369986.onlinehome.us/freedomsight/
Key fingerprint = B027 FEFB 4281 CC72 67D1  4237 F2D0 D356 077A A30E