[clue-talk] Speakers wanted!

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:46:33 MDT 2005

Hey all,

On 4/27/05, Jed S. Baer <thag at frii.com> wrote:
> I can't volunteer right now, but here's an interesting snippet from
> http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;669959914;fp;16;fpid;0
>
> [ quote ]
> Speaking at Linux Australia's annual Linux conferernce, Linux.conf.au, in
> Canberra last week, Colorado-based Linux kernel developer Jonathan Corbet
> said predicting kernel development is hard but is "possible".
> [ end quote ]
>
> Colorado-based kernel developer? Anybody know this guy? Hey, should be at
> most, 6 degrees of seperation between any CLUEbie and him.

1 degree of separation, actually. Jon does Linux Weekly News, which I
write for. I'm not sure how much spare time Jon has, but I could
forward a request to him or just look on the LWN website - I'm sure
his e-mail address is obvious..

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"