[clue-talk] Secure Deletion of Data

Matt Thompson thompsma at jilau1.colorado.edu
Thu Apr 28 08:38:02 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 22:24 -0500, J wrote:
> Hard disks, I've found, make satisfying small arms targets.

Actually, I love the ceramic platters as mirrors.  They are so cool when
you first remove them.  Of course, about one millisecond after that you
get to see just how must dust, etc., is in the air.  But, they're still
great mirrors.

If I want to get rid of them?  I just use a hammer.  'Tis fun, 'tis,
seeing them shatter in a bazillion pieces.

Matt
--
The mayfly lives only one day, and sometimes it rains. - Geo. Carlin
   Matt Thompson -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/