[clue-talk] Does anyone want a new Apple Mac at a discount?

Kevin Cullis kevincu at viawest.net
Fri Dec 9 21:42:28 MST 2005

Hey all,

This is just a quick intro, but I am now working for Apple at the Apple
Cherry Creek Store. Even though I use Windows, Mac (mostly), and Linux
(next mostly), if it wasn't for CLUE I wouldn't be near the "guru" that
I am today without the help from you guys.

So, if there is anyone that is interested in purchasing a Mac anytime
soon I have a personal "2 CPU Limit for Friends and Family" per calendar
year that I can sell any Mac for 10-15% off the retail price (I can't
remember which at the moment).

Regardless of your personal tastes for Macs, I'm at least offering a
chance to "give back" to the guys that have helped me in the past.

If anyone is interested, please contact me off list.

Kevin