[clue-talk] (Semi-OT) Vonage VoIP comments?

Keith Christian keithchristian at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 08:32:31 MST 2005

I've had a Vonage personal package since April.  Service has been good, and I
recommend Vonage as a VOIP provider.  Technical support answers the phone with
a reasonable time (5-10 minutes) when I've had trouble.

My broadband ISP is US Cable (warpdriveonline.com) and their good service has
obviously been beneficial for the VOIP phone service.

======Keith