[clue-talk] (Semi-OT) Vonage VoIP comments?

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Wed Dec 14 08:43:27 MST 2005

My sister has Vonage personal and has only good things to say about it.
However, there are a number of business voip providers in the denver
area that you might want to consider.  Mike Welter runs, for example,
telecommatters.net.  Telecom Matters and the other local providers
specialize in the small, family shop.  Might be worth a look.

-Dave