[clue-talk] Fwd: FOSS Research

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:49:49 MST 2005

Subject: FOSS Research
Date: Monday 12 December 2005 7:44 am

Dear Linux User Group Webmaster

I am the webmaster of the Linux Society and User Group based at the
 University of Salford in the UK. I am also doing a PhD investigating the
 community aspects of Free and Open Source Software use and development. To
 collect information on this, I have prepared a short questionnaire, which I
 am distributing to Linux User Groups. I would very much appreciate it if you
 could forward this link to the members of your User Group, and if you can
 spare the time, complete the questionnaire yourself. Additionally if you
 know any other users or developers of Free and Open Source Software who may
 be interested in participating in the survey, then please pass the link on
 to them. The questionnaire is available at
http://www.postgrad.isipartnership.net/~aschofield/FOSSsurvey.htm

Thanks very much for your time.

Kind regards,

Andrew Schofield