[clue-talk] CLUE : Call for Presentations

Jeff Cann jccann at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 17:08:17 MST 2005

Greetings CLUEbies,

One of the great things about CLUE over the past 10 years has been the
involvement of the CLUEbies in the presentations.  Presentors learn more
about their topic in preparation for the many questions from their
knowledgeable peers.  The audience learns more about Linux and open source.
In short, everyone benefits.

With this spirit, we are calling for presentations for the 2006 meetings, both
DTC and North.  We identified some interesting topics at our last admin
meeting:

- Virtualization (e.g., VMware, xen)
- Beowulf Cluster follow-up.
- CentOS
- Ubuntu / kbuntu
- VPN
- Wireless configuration (for laptops)
- Media Wiki
- Programming languages

If you are interested in a fun experience of presentation at a CLUE meeting,
please visit the CLUE Speaker Guidelines page at :
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=speakerguide

Then, contact us at : http://cluedenver.org/contactform.php?to=speakers

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Jeff Cann