[clue-talk] Computer Security

David Rudder david.rudder at reliableresponse.net
Fri Feb 4 22:19:21 MST 2005

I'm not the greatest expert on Windows, but the command.com and cmd.exe
recommendation seem unnecessary to me.  These are just the DOS shells,
right?  I know they've been used by, eg, code red, but I think it's
pretty easy to make a virus without them, too.  Also, I've read (on /.
so it's not exactly authoritative) that automatic update has been known
to break things?  Does anyone have any experience with it?

Seems to me to be easier to run Linux :)

-Dave