[clue-talk] Linux job

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 13:01:14 MST 2005

Hey all,

I posted to CLUE-Jobs, but I wanted to hit the talk list in case
there's any qualified Cluebies who aren't subscribed to the jobs list.
This would be a good job for someone who is looking to get
professional experience with Linux.

Data393 is looking for a NOC Technician / Support engineer. This job
involves doing a variety of different duties, including
troubleshooting Linux systems, monitoring the network and
environmental systems, and other duties. A full description is here:

http://www.data393.com/company/career-opps-posting.asp?job_id=1005

(Ignore the date for the posting, it's off a bit...)

Please contact me directly if interested, and forward a resume in
text, HTML, PDF or OpenOffice.org format.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"