[clue-talk] computer shops in Denver

John Hamilton jham01 at sanoke.com
Fri Jan 21 10:12:13 MST 2005

If you want to look at the item before you buy it, I would recommend
MicroCenter. Here's a link to their Denver location:
http://www.microcenter.com/at_the_stores/denver.html
You'll pay more than you would shopping on line but they seem to have a
pretty good stock of motherboards, CPUs, etc. If nothing else, it's fun
to just wander around the store and look at what they have. You might
also check their "sale sheet" when you walk in the front door as they do
have some pretty good deals sometimes.

Have a good trip.

Regards,
John Hamilton