[clue-talk] computer shops in Denver

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Fri Jan 21 15:34:13 MST 2005

William - I might have what you need.  Are we talking Slot 1 cpus here?
If so, I think I have a few Pentium III cpus laying around that you can
have. I think some maybe Pentium II's, not sure - Ok, I just looked and
I have a slot 1 Pentium III 500 that's all yours if you want it.  The
writing on it says:

500/512/100/2.0V S1
09510600-0155 Costa Rica
SL35E

If you wanted to come pick it up at either my house or my office, feel
free.  Email me offlist for contact info.  Thanks.