[clue-talk] Nero 6 for Linux FREE!!

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Mar 14 00:18:17 MST 2005

Kevin Cullis wrote:
> Thought you all might be interested in this:
>
> http://ww2.nero.com/us/NeroLINUX.html

There's a big to-do over this over at slashdot where they're all
debating whether or not it's even Nero and not just a frontend to other
tools on Linux.

Personally, K3B works so well... I can't see needing Nero on Linux at
all.  Not sure what the point is.

I have a full copy of Nero for my Windows paritition on the laptop which
is nice, but I don't see a huge need to put it in the Linux side of the
house.

I think Nero just needed a shot of press/publicity and knew announcing
"We have a Linux version" would bring it.  Interesting tactic.

Nate