[clue-talk] Nero 6 for Linux FREE!!

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Mon Mar 14 11:47:27 MST 2005

Angelo,

You're absolutely right!! The key issue is to get more people aware of
all of the Linux software. If we can answer the question "What can I do
with Linux" then we break down barriers to migration to Linux.

I've also read that the more people who start out using Linux in a
business, i.e. the start ups, the more potential they have of keeping
Linux and open source in their business.  In other words, once you go
Windows you never go to anything else, unless you're fed up with it!!

Kevin