[clue-talk] Graphical challenge

Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier xonker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:56:09 MST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:12:44 -0500, Angelo Bertolli
<angelo at freeshell.org> wrote:
> What do you call those graphical challenges that websites use to prevent
> automated programs from abusing the system?  I want to create one on
> sf.net but I wanted to make sure there aren't already a lot of open
> source implementations out there.

I think it's called "captcha" or something like that. There are quite
a few, I think. I know there's one for WordPress, cause I use it
heavily...

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier
xonker at gmail.com
"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy
to state I finally won out over it." ~ Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey"